Re: south in the north

I agree with Bill Beaty's assessment of Marilyn, but what I want to
know is why does anyone on this list even read such stuff? Surely
there is even more egregious nonsense elsewhere, like in the daily
astrology column. Surely we should not lower ourselves to her level
and criticize her without considering her context. She's probably
just making a buck, appealing to Joe Sixpack.

Leigh