Re: Zip

At 09:11 PM 1/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
Folks, are there those on the list who have experienced the Iomega,
Zip-Drive Click-of-Death???

What have you done about it?

No, A zip drive saved me from a "fate worse than (insert your favourite
nightmare here) this week, so I am glad I did not run into your particular
problem. Can you share more, for those of us who have not heard of it?

More to the point, what has Iomega done about it?

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com

www.sisna.com/users/jmgreen
Regards, Patrick.

Patrick Whippey EMail: pwhippey@julian.uwo.ca
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy Fax: 519-661-2033
University of Western Ontario Tel: 519-661-2111 x 6431
London Ontario Canada N6A 3K7