Re: Bulletin Board

Seems we have two much different ideas of the term bulletin Board. Which
one is he looking for. This problem would not have existed 10 years ago.
Interesting.

Doug Benning

Rick,
I have used Microsoft FrontPage 97 and 98 to create Bulletin Boards
(Discussion Groups) for several classes and gants that I work with here in
Southern Illinois. It is not the easiest system to manage, but once you
get the hang of it it is very simmple to setup and use. Software costs
about $100 list but can be found much cheaper ($60-$70) retail.
I'm not sure if this is exactly the type of system that you want but let
me know if you would like me to set up a sample system here for you to try
out.

Bill

Rick Stine wrote:

Can anyone help me with an interactive bulletin board for a physics
class. In all the classes that I have observed, no one has one. I need
it for my education class. thanx Rick

William (Bill) Weiler Email: wweiler@siue.edu
Office of Learning Technologies Phone: (618)692-3277
Alumni Hall, Room 1116
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (SIUE)
Edwardsville, IL 62026