Re: sophisticated calculators

Can somebody recommend a good textbook for a teacher who wants to be
comfortable with CBL and with Ti83? The guide books supplied with these
devices are not suitable for a novice who wants to learn independently
at home, and who believes that learning should be a pleasing activity.

I did explore the Texas Instrument web site but found nothing useful.
And I do have several student activities guides. They all assume that
the equipment is working perfectly and focus on mathematics (or on
physics) rather than on problems which a novice user encounters. For
example when a strange error message appears or when a program does
not work as expected, etc.
Ludwik Kowalski