Re: Troubles witn MAC OS 8.1 ? NO MORE !

Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 09:59:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: LUDWIK KOWALSKI <KOWALSKIL@alpha.montclair.edu>
To: phys-L@atlantis.uwf.edu
Subject: Re: Troubles witn MAC OS 8.1 ? NO MORE !

Sorry for the wrong "subject line" in the message posted a
moment ago. It ment to be "Sophisticated calculators".
This one is about Mac.

No more troubles with MAC OS 8.1. Freezings (at OS level)
were probably due to too many active extensions, as
suggested in several messages. In particular
network-related extensions are now deactivated because my
computer is not connected to a network.

Before I typically had one or two freezes each day. And
now not a single freeze in three days. I hope it will stay
this way. Thanks to all who responded.
Ludwik
Kowals
ki
Ludwick
As you can see this message arrived in fine shape, however,
your previous message contained only a header and no text.
WBN
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884
e-mail: NewboltW@madison.acad.wlu.edu

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."

Neils Bohr