Pizza and Strapless Gowns

I'm looking for the source of two articles that I vaguely remember. One
is about the physics of "Why Pizza Burns the Roof of Your Mouth" and the
other is the "Physics of a Strapless Gown." I may not have the titles
correct but tyhe Pizza one discussed the thermodyanmics of pizza.

I would appreciate references if you remember these articles.

Ray Rogoway
Independence High School
San Jose, CA

rogowayr@esuhsd.org