Test Test 4

This is the last time! If this doesn't work, the three of four of you
who have problems should just delete my msgs. (:-) I am now editing
the same msg to have a LF at the end of ~70 character lines.

I have changed my mailer to compose in Courier rather than Ariel, I have
turned off proportional typeface, but I am still allowing word wrap.

This is a test test rather than the usual kind of test.

If anyone gets odd characters, please tell me. And tell me what mailer
you are using.

It surely is a mystery why my msgs are received with =, =A0, and the
like inserted. Those of you who see this phenomenon, do you see it with
msgs from people other than me????

Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbol in the wabe, the
boregoves got a whimsey and the fligits were damp.

The spell checker in Eudora Pro 4 is very much improved over v 2.2, but
still it does not check things like brillig and slithy and gimbol and
wabe and boregoves and fligits. Are these spelled correctly? For that
matter is spelled spelled correctly? Or is it spelt? But gyre _is_
checked, what a wonderful invention a spel

{No one has caught this error, shame.]

checker is. How did we ever get along without one? But who says that
the spell checker has the right to tell us how to spell? This is
clearly nigh unto tyranny!

For score and seventeen years ago our fathers and mothers -- we must be
ecumenical here -- brought forth several babies -- because that is what
fathers and mothers do.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com

http://www.sisna.com/users/jmgreen