Re: Moon's synchronism

At 00:03 3/31/98 -0700, Jim Green wrote:
... any so called tidal bulge/wave can not keep up with the Moon's
transit except at latitudes greater than about 60o=A0=A0and, therefore by=
some
usage, are not "rapid".

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com

http://www.sisna.com/users/jmgreen

This is a very clear position statement. I suspect Jim has in mind bulk
transport rather than local elliptical motion over a rather modest vertical
(deep ocean) extent - but I expect Jim has some more sophisticated basis
for this position.
I would like to hear the basis for his position.

Regards

Whatcott Altus OK