Re: Recommended undergraduate quantum mechanics book?

Since we are in the topic of references, could you also recommend an
undergraduate book on statistical mechanics and thermodynamics? I am also
interested with finding a book suitable for beginning graduate level.

\|/
/|\ Laser Physics Laboratory Phone: (632) 434-4243
| National Institute of Physics Fax: (632)434-4244
College of Science e-mail: dpalima@nip.upd.edu.ph
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City |
PHILIPPINES \|/