[ASTRO] Recommended undergraduate quantum mechanics book?

My choice is Liboff, Cohen-Tannoudji is great, but =

way too long. I do not know Griffiths, but I thought =

his E&M also great.

Bill Larson Geneva

For my first time, I will be teaching Duke University's
undergraduate quantum mechanics course this fall (taken
mainly by juniors as their first formal exposure to qm)
and would be interested if people on this list have a
strong favorite to recommend for a textbook.