Re: Ideocosmology

-----Original Message-----
From: Dewey Dykstra, Jr. <dykstrad@bsumail.idbsu.edu>

Just because the text is encyclopedic, does that mean we have to teach that
way?

Just wondering...

Dewey

But we also can't be too Cavalier about what we cover and what we don't when
our courses are 'services' for others such as our physics courses that serve
the Chemistry and Biology departments. The legitimate requests from such
are often 'Please cover A,B,C, and D' from Chem and 'E, F,G, and H' from
Bio while at the same time we realize that we can't effectively do any of
this without covering I,J,K and L. Not too long before the encyclopedia is
well covered (maybe not A-Z though)! ;-)

rick