Linux interest group

Hi everyone,

Please forgive the cross-post (I realize that many of us subscribe to
both lists).

I'm beginning the process of building a science department Linux-based
LAN. I'm wondering if any of you are Linux users and would enjoy some
discussion of using Linux in the science classroom and lab? If so,
please send me a note by private email. I would love to discuss some
issues and share ideas.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson "A little song, a little dance,
Henry Sibley High School a little seltzer down your pants."