Shopping Spree Report

I bought McAfee non-deluxe and Eudora Pro v4.0 -- The strange thing is that
Eudora came WITH a version of McAfee (unadvertised on the box). Does anyone
know what the comparison is between the two versions of McAfee??? I do see
that the Eudora version has program updates for 3 mo and the non-deluxe
version for 12 mo and the deluxe version for 24 mo (but it costs nearly
twice as much so I figure I will buy the next version in 2 yrs) I assume
that I can download sig files forever whichever the version. Comments????

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com