Re: Phase in AC Circuits

Let me just add that you might add PSPICE simulations to your repetoire
of demos for such phenomena. In some ways it is better than the hardware
demo - eg., it shows initial transients that you don't see on the
repetitive scope display; multiple displays of "floating" voltage
differences are routine, etc. Version 8.0 of Microsim PSPICE is
available free (Evaluation version) on a CDROM with all manuals. E-mail
me and I'll recover info on getting it. The eval version is fully
functional but limited to ten transistors per circuit, etc. (This is
Windows only, no Mac version.)

-Bob

Bob Sciamanda sciamanda@edinboro.edu
Dept of Physics trebor@velocity.net