Re: Shopping Spree

Je 06:44 PM 3/12/98 -0500, Rick Stine skribis:

IE4 email is good and free. The people that I know that use Netscape,
don't like it very much.

Just to balance things: most people I know use Netscape, and like it. It
is free to students and teachers, so perhaps that is unfairly privileging
some of us. I've heard that IE4 automatically runs attached programs,
which if true would certainly be a security risk (virus hazard).

These are only my thoughts. Yours might be different.

Yes.

Have a good day!

Ken Caviness

| Ken CAVINESS Physics at Southern Adventist University |
| caviness@southern.edu ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
| http://southern.edu/~caviness/ E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |