Free Optics Journals

Anyone interested in free optics journals? Please contact=20
Charles Braun directly. Do not respond to the list

Dear Sir or Madam, =20
Would anyone in your organzation or any of your members be
interested in obtaining a donation of my copies of Applied Optics and =
Journal of the Optical Society of America from 1966 through 1979? I would =
prefer finding a home for them to recycling them. If interested, please =
contact me by e-mail at wcbraun@aol.com or by phone (301) 441-8653.

Thanks for your assistance. =20
Charles Braun, Greenbelt, MD