Re: Please change my grade

On Sun, 08 Mar 1998 12:57:45 -0500 Jerome Epstein
<jerepst@worldnet.att.net> writes:
Yep. I too have sent this around to friends who will relate to it all
too well.

Here's one that was left out that I got once:

"If you don't pass me, I will be drafted into the army of ________ .

Thanks, Jerry This is a good one but it reveals your age.
How long ago did you hear this one from a student??

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where most students get promoted automatically and are graduated
whether they pass tests or fail them)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]