Re: topics

I don't know, I've been envolved in some discussion on this list which were
definitely NOT
a love fest....

kyle

At 10:28 PM -0400 2/26/98, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:
Your teachers-to-be concluded that "we do tend to be in love with ourselves".
How was this justified? Do you agee with this? Is it good or bad? What are
the alternatives? Hate each other? Be totally indifferent to each other?

kyle forinash 812-941-2390
forinas@indiana.edu
Natural Science Division
Indiana University Southeast