Re: The Good Old Days

Je 04:33 PM 24.02.98 -0500, Donald E. Simanek skribis:

I don't suppose anyone would make me an offer on a Pickett Model N4-T
dual-base speed rule in leather case. Excellent condition (several of the
scales were never used. :-) With instruction manual (if I could find it).

Sure, I'll make an offer. $5 + s/h. Just let me know how much it turns
out to be.

No, I didn't think so.=20

Surprised you, did I? Well, I expect it probably has more than $5 worth of
sentimental and/or general interest value.

Ken

| Ken CAVINESS Physics at Southern Adventist University |
| caviness@southern.edu ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
| http://southern.edu/~caviness/ E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |