A paradox?

Replying to Lowell we recognized the "Lorentz contraction of the volume".

This begs for another question. A particle is a metallic sphere electrified
with a charge Q (to avoid the mass attribute). According to an observer who
is in the same frame as the particle the distribution of charge is uniform.
But an observer in rapid motion (constant v with respect to the particle)
will see it as very flat disk; relativisticly deformed in the direction of
his v. On such an ellipsoid of revolution, he would say, most charges must
be far away from the polar axis." The observer at rest would desagree, to
him every diameter is a polar axis.

What puzzles me is the fact that both observers agree on the vertical size
of the object, say 10 cm, and on the horizontality (by definition) of v.
One of them is saying "most charges are away from the horizontal axis
parallel to v" while the other is contradicting that statement. Is it a
paradox?

Do not forget that highly concetrated charges are expected to escape, even
in a vacuum. This is an objective fact; it has nothing to do with our
gedankening. An experiment performed by the stationary observer shows
that charges do not escape. Therefore predictions of the moving observer
are wrong. Where is his error?