Re: Apparent weight

I really have to add one thing to this exchange between David Bowman and
myself: If you can feel it, it is a force, If you can't, it's not.
That's the basic operational definition of a force. The rest is academic.
Accelerations (relative to noninertial frames) disguised as forces are
just that: accelerations disguised as forces.