Re: looking for new ideas

Mark Sylvester <msylvest@spin.it> writes:

I'm aware, too, that it's all a bit dated. In the view of esteemed
phys-l list members, what could be added/cut/changed?
What radical new ideas about the nature of science have passed me by?

Your course already appears to be overcluttered with concepts
that are much too difficult to grasp in a 2-day seminar. However,
if you are still intent on adding more, I suggest a minute or two
on the theories and ramifications of conceptualized learning.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we have more theories of learning than learning students)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]