Re: DO NOT REPLY. TEXTBOOK MISCONCEPTIONS

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Caviness <caviness@southern.edu>

In some cases the _fallacy_ is stated, in others the _correction_ to the
fallacy.

One or the other, please! Actually I find the second method more helpful:
what original misconception was intended is generally clear.

I repeat that BOTH are needed. I don't agree with Ken's second
statement--I'm not sure at all what the 'misconception' that is being
addressed actually was for many of the entries. {I'm not even sure that
misconception is the correct term for many of the entries.}