-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Palmer <palmer@sfu.ca>

So we teach Physics only to college junior or senior Math majors? ;-(

I think that you misunderstand me. I didn't say the mathematics
had to be *mastered* to use it for teaching*. Kinematics can be
conceptually understood with the barest introduction to calculus,
or even with the tools of graphical comprehension (these too are
fundamentally mathematical).