Re: Simple explanations. Was: what are the labs for?

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:31:47 EST Raacc@AOL.COM writes:
I just did a quick and crude video of the slinky problem.

I just checked your video at your AOL website. You are correct in saying
that it was quick. The whole thing went by so fast that it was impossible
to tell what was happening as the slinky fell. Is there any way to slow
down the motion for viewing?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where everything here moves slowly by comparison)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]