Re: IMAGINARY NUMBERS

Message text written by INTERNET:phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu
an equation involving complex numbers is shorthand for two =

equations involving only real numbers.<

I understand how to rewrite grad V =3D dp/dt as three equations,
but can you rewrite the Schroedinger equation as 2 equations =

for me? Is it somehow using Euler's equation? Since it's
psi* psi that has physical reality, I'd suppose the real and =

imaginary do not independently have physical reality. Right?

Bill Larson
Geneva