Re: sun's spectrum

I said:

(By this I mean, of course, that one would interpret them that way by
measuring intensity - one has a flux density which is 80% of the disk
average outside the absorption line and the other 95%.

I meant:

(By this I mean, of course, that one would interpret them that way by
measuring intensity - one has a flux density which is 20% of the disk
average outside the absorption line and the other 5%.

Leigh