Leaving PHYS-L at least temporarily

Dear Friends,

And I have made so many friends on PHYS-L - thanks to Dan Wilkins.
Dave Bowman solved my problem, except we can't agree on which solution is
correct :-) I hope to stay in touch with my many friends from time to
time. I hope you will cc any posting that you think will interest me,
especially alternative sustainable high-grade primary energy technologies
or any second thoughts on the Gibbs availability function H - T_oS
balance around the earth's control volume or (said another way) the
maximum reversible work that can be done on the earth when it is in
steady state w.r.t. the Helmholtz availability function U - T_oS.

I hope to hear from some of you from time to time and I will send you
any change of e-mail address. This has been one of the best experiences
of my life. I thank you all.

Best regards / Tom Wayburn (The Dilettante)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]