Re: video cameras and quality of image

Could someone give me some advice on what kind of video cameras to
purchase for use with Video Point Software for the PC. I have already
obtained an Intel Video Pro III capture board. >
Brian Oliver
Niagara County Community College
3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Sanborn, NY 14132

I would second this question because I'm finding that the chief
problem with Video Point is the quality of the images. The object
is often too fuzzy to click on. What video format works best?

Gary Hemminger
Dwight-Engelwood School
315 E. Palisade Ave.
Englewood, New Jersey