Re: REFLECTION on the sorry state of textbook publishing

I'm not sure what things are like where you are, but here in Kansas MOST
books are paid for by the student and the parents. Most of our students
do not receive financial aid. I think your bookstore is making that
comment to assuage their own conscience and to convince others there is
a "game" and not profiteering on their part.