Re: Wave Simulations

I think that I have a suggestion that might work and be very cheap. Check
around at your school their should be some one who can write up a web page
using java to produce the graph after recieving input from the students via
a web browser. You might also consider StudyWorks from the makers of
MathCad. A very good subset of MathCad street price $40.00

regards george marrash