Re: JavaScript

I agree with Martha, a workshop or two at the AAPT meeting is a good
starting point to gain the perspective of how JavaScripting can be
used by a physics teacher. I started this way in New Orlean. But several
hours of workshop is just the first step. Everything looked so simple
there but now I discover that things are much more complex than I
expected. Learning JavaScript is quite demanding. I probably will put
it aside now in view of other priorities.
Ludwik Kowalski