Teaching physics without a textbook? -Reply

I teach AP Physics B & C. I have produced handbook which is a
compilation of my notes over 6 years. The topics covered in my
handbook conform almost completely to the College Board Syllabus. This
handbook is divided into about 60 lesson plans. At the end of each
lesson there are problems which range in their level difficulty from easier
than to tougher than the AP Exam questions. I assign most of these
problems as homework. This handbook also serves as an easy
reference guide for kids to prepare for the tests.

HOWEVER, this handbook is not meant to replace textbook. I encourage
students to read the text book on regular basis for more information, good
essays etc.

-Hasan