Re: Simulations

In this particular case, Larry, the situation is not in the lack of an
agreement. Most science teachers would agree that having one common
simple language would be desirable. We lack a mechanism for turning
a dream into a reality. Something is not right somewhere.

Larry's right about taste, however. There's no pleasing everybody in
the matter of languages. Two of my children learned APL as their first
computer language. Imagine trying to sell *that* one to the masses!

Leigh