Re: Singing pipes

On Wed, 07 Jan 1998 08:19:48 -0600 trappe@PHYSICS.UTEXAS.EDU (Karl
Trappe) writes:

The experiment described by Tom Wayburn is the way to test the
fundamental of bloogle tubes.

I should have mentioned that I did not describe an experiment, so the
strong possiblility is that someone else who *did* describe it has been
slighted, which may or may not be important. You know how some folks
get. Heck, I get a little upset when others take credit for my
inventions. These damn "greater than" signs to indicate who said what
leave much to be desired. One must count two or three sometimes and they
don't always get transferred correctly in the "mail". One other
possibility exists, namely, that I described an experiment in my sleep.
I have been doing a lot of sleepwalking lately due to lack of sleep, but
I would be concerned if I began writing letters in my sleep. (I used to
play with a bass player who frequently fell asleep while he was playing,
but, whenever he did, he began to play in tune, something he never did
while awake!)

Bye for now / Tom