Re: solar power

On 19 Dec 1997 11:50:01 Thomas L Wayburn wrote:

A great interest of The American Policy Inst., Inc, i.e., me, is to
determine if windmills and photovoltaic solar cells are net consumers or
producers of high-grade energy (Gibbs free energy, say). ... When someone
tells you that solar energy now "costs" x cents per kilowatt hour, you
*know* they don't know which end is up.

What is wrong with the simple kWh/cent approach? The entire world economy
is based on it.
Ludwik Kowalski

P.S. Tom, did you receive my private message? Will send it again, if lost.