Re: Solar power

Twenty miles east of my South Dakota institution lie some extensive wind
farms barely in the state of Minnesota. Perhaps a Minnesota reader can
correct me on the details; but I believe that state law there has required a
certain percentage of electrical output to be derived from wind sources.
This has led to some legal battles over wind rights on certain lands east
of here. So at least at some state levels there is still some
encouraglement by mandate to develope these sources.

Joel