Re: List of Lists

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Jim Green wrote:

Bill could you please send this or post this in clear text so I (and
probably others) can read it. Thanks. Jim Green

Sure. This is from http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/scilists.html

Greetings, my name is Jim McConville and I am the newsletter editor for the
PIRA organization. (Physics Instructional Resources Association)The group
is associated with TAP-L.

I think your reply was very polite. The list would seem valuable to PIRA
members and I would like to publish same in our newsletter. May I have your
permission to use your list, with credit of course, in the newsletter?

Thank you, Jim McC

Jim McConville
Physics Department
The University of Chicago