twayburn@juno.com (Thomas L Wayburn): Re: Creation

Earlier today I wrote,
"I got this idea [about the Universe embedded in something else] doing
boundary value matching problems." I meant to say boundary *layer*
matching problems. Sorry. - TLW

P.S. The notion of a setting in which the Universe is embedded
eliminates the logical inconsistencies connected with the existence of
God. I live with the hope that, eventually, an undecidability proof will
be found regarding the existence of God (impossibility of proving both
existence and nonexistence], so that we can live by Walt Whitman's advice
not to argue about God.