Re: Creation

If you haven't read Weinberg's The First Three Minutes, I highly
recommend it.

...and there's none of that nonsense about inflation in it.

Leigh

True of the earlier editions, but not of the most recent (1993)
edition, which has a page-long discussion of inflation at the
end of the new Afterword. Apparently, Weinberg does not consider
it to be nonsense, and who am I to disagree with Big Steve? -dan