Re: January AAPT Meeting

OK, you guys/gals in the know. Which brand of GPS is worth buying? How
much? Where? Karl

Ours is EAGLE AccuMap Sport.
Its display is about 2 1/4" square, includes a world map, and has
two sockets for local maps, state size or less. The inserts are too costly,
six AA cells last hardly three hours;.

For myself, I might try to find one designed for vehicle installation.
It's no use trying to see that small display and drive at the same time.

I don't know the price, but seem to remember something like $300.

Clarence Bennett
Oakland University
Rochester, Michigan
248 370 3418