Re: software for measurements from video images?

At 11:17 10/24/97 -0700, you wrote:

Since time resolution seems to be a problem, have you
considered taking the experiment outside? Drop a lead
fishing weight from a third story window and videotape it.

Leigh

I suspect that Ludwik is proccupied with the spatial resolution of the
image. If this were the root of the problem, Leigh's suggestion would have
no merit.

On the other hand, if temporal resolution is at the heart of the
variation, and I fancy it is, I will not be shocked to find that his error
bars shrink appreciably when he adopts Leigh's protocol.

Brian

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK