Ealing 3.75m air track VS Pasco tracks??

Phys-L friends,

How many of you still have and use the old Ealing
3.75m air tracks sold circa 1970??

We still have 2 in our department that are used every
semester in our demonstrations in the lecture courses.
While the air tracks are still operational, we must
always adjust the levelness of the track by adjusting
the bolts that are attached to the I-beam support. The
track gets a lot of milage because we have to move it
from the first floor to the second floor and back a few
times a semester. Another thing we do is file corners of
the gliders
after they are dropped on the floor during the demonstration.
Still, this track is an excellent demonstration.

I have noticed that Pasco sells a long track on which friction-less
carts ride on and basically do the things that the Ealing air
track can do.

Does anyone have any experiences to share about the Pasco track and
any recommendations??

Thanks.

Santos Ramirez
Physics Department