Re: Si and nothing else

LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:
. . .
Start with E=h_bar*ni. If E is in GeV then the unit of frequency,
ni, is GeV because h_bar=1 is dimentionless. Same for c=1.
. . .
time (1/ni) ---> GeV^(-1)
. . .
You can continue by yourself. Observe that each line above could be
clarified by a sentence or a paragraph. For example, for TIME one could
say: "one GeV^(-1) is a time interval between two maxima of E(t) for
an e.m. wave at a fixed vacuum location.

But this doesn't define a definite interval of time unless the frequency
of the e.m. wave is specified. Or do I mis-interpret.
(I never could make sense out of this h=c=1 system!)
--
Bob Sciamanda sciamanda@edinboro.edu
Dept of Physics sciamanda@worldnet.att.net