PHYS-L digests 553 & 554

I've received phys-l digests 555 & 556, but 553 & 554 did not arrive.

Numbers 551 and 552 had reached enormous size as people quoted and requoted
the same messages umpteen times with minor additions, so I'm led to wonder
if the missing digests had reached such huge proportions that the bits got
lost somewhere in cyberia.

Have other people received 553 & 554?

Mark.

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic, Duino, Trieste, Italy.
msylvest@spin.it
tel: +39 40 3739 255