Design an upper level lab

I have been asked to provide, on very short notice, specification for
a lab to be used for teaching upper division physics courses. No
specific course, just courses in general. Primarily, these will be
electronics, optics, thermodynamics, nuclear and modern physics. I
have a number of ideas for various things but I thought I would ask
around and see if anyone out there has a brilliant brainwave that I
could use. If you were designing a lab to teach upper division
physics courses, what would you desparately want to put in it in the
way of specific lab equipment or remodelling?

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227