Re: The troubles -Reply

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:03:48 +1000 (EST) Margaret Mary Mazzolini
<304130@bud.cc.swin.edu.au> writes:
Have you northern atlantic types overindulged in the Thanksgiving
turkey
this year? The list seems to be taking a definitely surrealistic slant
at
present. (Mind you it's quite entertaining, except for the tendency to

include 2 pages of message before giving an off the wall answer.)
Cheers
Margaret Mazzolini

If you mean me, I write at the beginning because the rest of you take so
long to get through the spell checker. I never write anything off or
even on the wall. Direct criticism is preferred if this comment is
relevant. Kindest regards / Tom Wayburn