Re: simplier is mor difficult

I surprised that the transition from + to - is so sudden. My answer, if you
recall, was zero volts during the time when the magnet is far from both
ends of your long coil. But I know that speculative thinking can be wrong
and your data demonstrate this (?). What is wrong with thinking that a short
magnet moving near the center of a long solenoid induces zero volts? Ludwik