No Physics contained within: Re: The troubles -Reply

It has been written:
---------------
"Most Americans think they live in the greatest
country in the world with the best economic system
imaginable. I hope that doesn't include you."
---------------

I had no intention of getting in on this
discussion, but the above ranting got me going. I
wonder, By what objective measure can Tom make
such a bold assertion? . . .
..
..
..

Lots of GNP data
..
..
..

I don't know if these numbers mean anything to
Tom or anyone else, but to me they say that the US
is the strongest country in the world, . . . .

Gee, these numbers say to me that the strongest country in the world is
Switzerland.

Also, what are you going to say if the prognosticators are correct who claim
China will surpass the US GNP by 2050?

Joel