Re: Law of sine vector problem...

Dwight.

I pushed the send button for my reply to you before looking carefully enough
at your opening paragraph. As I wrote this I was about to apologize for
assuming you are a student (because you had not stated that at all) but,
upon a little more thought, I decided that all the people who subscribe to
this list are students--at different points and with different backgrounds,
but all students.

Robert Mathieson
Culver-Stockton College
Canton, MO 63435